Online marketing is a set of tools and methodologies used for promoting products and services through the internet. Online marketing includes a wider range of marketing elements than traditional business marketing.
1. User Experience Branding (UxB)- Graphic Design, User interface design, Information Architecture, web development etc. all play critical roles into this discipline. In UxB, every aspect of the design accurately reflects the company%u2019s brand character and experiences across all customer touch points.
2. Affiliate (performance based) Marketing- Through Affiliate Marketing two people or organizations get connected officially.
3. Contextual marketing- in this, people are served with targeted advertising based on terms they search for or their recent browsing behavior.
4. Location Based Marketing- LMS is a direct marketing strategy that uses a mobile device's location to alert the device's owner about an offering from a near by business.
5. Community Building- it is directed toward the creation or enhancement of community among individuals within a regional area such as a neighbourhood and with a common interest.
6. Network Marketing- this also known as multi-level marketing (MLM), uses a network of people to sell a product online.
7. Social Media marketing- advertising on social media platforms.
8. Content Marketing- making the content viral for marketing.
9. Blogging- blogs written regularly help grabbing attention on your products.
10. Video Marketing- making videos and sharing among user works very well.
11. Email- marketing through email is very much in use now-a-days.
12. Pay per click- PPC advertising gets a conversion rate rapidly.