In digital marketing, results of search result pages change continuously. Due to this in some cases, competitor affected in tremendous loss of revenue and opportunity. In SEO services, online reputation is not a fast process and that’s why critical to activate it.
Let’s have a look at them
1. Website optimization: Online reputation management starts with own website. It is also most important to share content and earn links and also give pay attention to technical SEO, internal linking that will make google view for website optimization. The most logical way to publish lots of article on a website and build quality links to the author page.
2. Industry publication: Industry publication large volume of high-quality content and that content similar to another website, to get more links. This is to be effective assets. When publishing the content on your website the goal is to rank your author page.
3. Social profile optimization: These techniques include optimizing social profile like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, google plus. Which makes another valuable asset and task easy to rank. There should include all relevant information like phone number, address, URL, Etc. and appropriate logo or brand color. So whenever branding is increasing engagement with real people in the social media platform.
4. Podcast launch: podcast page on Apple's website will generally base on the domain resides on it. This is a very useful tool in a reputation management system. It can be rise to the first page rather quickly when some quality links added. These tactics maintaining a podcast requires some efforts and expense of creating a podcast.
5. Relevant domain buys: There is more than 1K extension available here and these are like .net and .org domain extension that may make sense for business. Most of the domains used against for the company name and few non-extension, like .online, .club, or .reviews. Because they outrank comparable websites with traditional extensions. Usually, all these domains can be redirected to your main URL.