There are certain organic SEO factors which Google considers while ranking the webpages/ websites on SERP. You might already know that Google uses over 200 ranking factors in their algorithm. Let's take a stab at Domain Factors.
1. Country domain: Having a Country Code Top Level Domain (.in .ph .pt .uk) always helps your site rank for that particular country but in global rank it may not be shown higher.
2. WhoIs Owner: WHOIS Lookup gives you the ability to lookup any generic domains and lets you find out the registered domain holder information. In case if Google identifies a particular person's domain as a spammer then it may affect the other websites too owned by that person.
3. The EMD Update "Exact Match Domain": is a Google filter launched in September 2012 to prevent "poor quality" exact match domains from ranking well just because they had keywords in their domain names. You need to really pay attention to the quality and content of your site when you have domain exactly resembling to the services.
4. Domain History: A site with changing ownership will cause resetting your site's history and cancellation of links pointing to that domain. If the domain gets penalized for some reason then it can carry the penalty on to the new owner.
5. Keyword in Subdomain: A keyword can be used in the subdomain and it will lead to boost the rankings.
6. Domain registration length: A legitimate domain continues to exist even after several years whereas an illegitimate domain most often discontinue from service after a year, this is the sign of a good site and a not-good site and is used as another ranking factor.
7. Keyword as First Word in Domain: A domain that starts with their target keyword has a good impact over sites that don't have keyword in their domain name or it is in the middle or end of their domain name.
8. Keyword Appears in Top Level Domain: This doesn't give the boost that it used to. But having a keyword in your domain still acts as a relevancy signal.
9. Age of Domain: A domain that's 6 months old whereas other one 1 year old does not matter so much.
These are all the Domain Factors that should be taken into consideration for bringing your rank higher. So if you want to learn all the 200 factors be ready to get in touch with us and our upcoming blogs!