Android App Development Service's Best Practices To Be Followed
Android is one of the high demand programming language today. Now It is not only limited to smartphones ad tablets, it has a huge scope beyond this. There are wide variety of devices working on android like wearables, TVs, speakers and so on. Android is becoming pervasive in human world. Companies providing Android App Development Services can make use of these guidelines as best practices for android development.
- Moving to modular and testable patterns- For a very simple application with only one or two screens, MVC may work just fine. Both MVP and MVVM do a better job than MVC in breaking down your app into modular, single purpose components but they also add more complexity to your app.
- Handling memory leaks- Memory leak problem is very common in an android device, if not taken care building apps. android devices are provided with less memory, but it is not difficult to avoid it. we have to pay attention to it while building the app itself.
- Include unit and functional tests- With the help of available softwares it is easy to test the applications while building them. Mock objects can be used to make the testing easier.
- Simple debugging tools- For viewing databases and shared preferences directly in your browser, use readily available libraries.
- xml tags- Include tag and merge tag can be used to Create separate layouts for UI elements that can be re-used.
- In-depth hierarchies to be avoided- A deep hierarchy of views makes your UI slow, making it harder to manage your layouts. Deep hierarchies can be avoided by using the correct ViewGroup.
There are many more which are yet to be disclosed in. If an individual or an Android App Development company makes sure to apply these techniques, it will not be difficult to achieve success in android market in short time.